Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

The pumpkins are carved and the house is decorated.  The cemetery is glowing and the spiders are placed.   It is Halloween, the best night of the year.     The spells are cast and the curses set and all of our horrifying toy ghouls are out to protect us from the evil spirits that come on Samhain when the veil between the worlds thins and the ghosts come out to play. When everyplace becomes a haunted place and ghosts are as common as people.

So from our house to yours,  enjoy this beautiful night and may your evening be filled with ghosts, goblins, and everything else that is Halloween.  From Mr. Todd and Mrs. Lovett come have a shave and eat a meat pie and Have a very happy Halloween!



6 comments:

magikalseasons said...

Wishing you a magical Halloween too!

Pam Morris said...

ha! you guys look perfect! and a wonderful Halloween to you as well!

Brenda said...

The costumes were fabulous! Hope you had a wonderful halloween!

Anonymous said...

Hello There. I discovered your weblog the usage
of msn. That is a really smartly written article.
I'll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your helpful info. Thank you for the post. I'll certainly comeback.


Here is my blog - 101 00199 Roma info@pagineuil.it
Also see my webpage - kredite ohne schufa erfahrungen

Anonymous said...

Hi there I am so grateful I found your blog page, I really found you by accident, while I was looking on Google
for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say
thanks a lot for a marvelous post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to read through it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the awesome work.

Feel free to visit my webpage ... Email Console

Anonymous said...

hey guys do you now any thing about friday the 13th cats?