Monday, June 20, 2011

Haunted Chattanooga

I'm going to have to quit my day job soon or go crazy trying to juggle everything.  So here is the cover for my next book.  I had help with this one from Amy Petulla of Chattanooga Ghost tours.  She's absolutely brilliant and if you are ever in Chattanooga I would definitely take her tour.  Haunted Chattanooga will have some wonderful stories in it including:  the haunted Chattanooga Choo Choo, Old Green Eyes from Chickamagua,  A Quarry Ghost or Two, and the Ghosts of Lookout Mountain. 

10 comments:

The Frog Queen said...

Woohoo!!! Looking forward to it! Very exciting stuff happening at your end of the world.

Cheers!

Anthony Evans, Ph.D. said...

Great blog! I'd love to be a follower. Any chance you'll add the follow gadget soon?

Lewis Powell, IV said...

I'm very excited about this!

Andrea Allison said...

The cover looks great. Congrats!

laughingwolf said...

grats, jessica! should be a fun read :)

Tim Kent said...

Looking forward to it. Where there many ghost stories about Missionary Ridge from the east. Most people don't realize it, but the main battle took place there. The Confederate's only had one brigade on Lookout Mt.

Bleaux Leaux said...

Looking forward to your book, and thanks for the tour rec. I haven't been to Chattanooga in a number of years and have been wanting to get back down that way.

Anonymous said...

Went on the ghost tour with my son. I have to say that it was the biggest disappoint we had.Thank god we only paid 14 dollars a piece.If it would have been dark maybe it would have been diffrent.But 2 parking lots he showed us.Come on. Than at the end he said thanks theres the trolly.We had no ideal were to get off at and the trolly stoped about 5 blocks from our car it was dark we had NO ideal were to go.If u want to waste ur money take this tour if not I guess buy her book. alabama Guest

Angela Yuriko Smith said...

We will be in Chattanooga for a night and I am going to try and find some ghosts :)

Angela Yuriko Smith said...

We will be in Chattanooga for a night and I am going to try and find some ghosts :)