Saturday, July 16, 2011
Ghost Hunting at the Beach
1. Fort Morgan: This old Fort was shaped to house ghosts. Its unique star shape pattern calls to ghosts and they linger. Old soldier ghosts and one tragic white lady keep this fort company on long, lonely nights and those that wander the nights alone at this fort report seeing more than dolphins along the coast.
2. Fort Gains: This is the famous haunted fort of Dauphin Island. Numerous soldier ghosts haunt its old walls.
3. Shell Mound Park: Just look below for the long history of this American Indian site. Its ghosts came looking for oysters and never left.
4. Bishop's Graveyard: I haven't read much about this cemetery, but I love all cemeteries and this on is a notorious hot spot for paranormal activity.
5. Fringeology: This isn't really a place. It is a book about the paranormal and those who study it I plan to read while I'm at the beach. It looks so good it is as good as a place, however.
Wish me luck and I'll be posting pictures and stories all week as I visit all my haunted places!