Saturday, November 19, 2011

Free Book Days!

I am blogging more slowly these days.  My mind is muddled and I feel that I probably wouldn't make much sense today if I did a real blog post.   I haven't slept in several days and I may begin seeing ghosts where there are none soon.   Despite my sleep deprivation, muddled mind, aching back, and fatigue, I have a lot to celebrate.   My horror novel, Circe, came out on Kindle.  I have 300 followers on my blog and I will be having a baby any moment, hopefully soon.   So rather than torture you with the ramblings of an addled woman, I am going to give away books to celebrate all the good things in life.   Today and Tomorrow, I will give away free copies of Circe and Death's Dream Kingdom to anyone who asks.   If you want one, email me at jessica.penot@gmail.com  or comment below with your email address and I will send you a copy.  I have several wonderful guest bloggers lined up for after I have my baby, so ya'll may notice that I may not be writing, but that is a good thing.  Also, I apologize to all the wonderful bloggers out there who I am not following as well because my brain seems to have left the building.   I appreciate everyone who reads this blog.  Ya'll keep me writing and keep me inspired and I have learned so much from you that I can't say.   So, happy free book day!

12 comments:

Little Gothic Horrors said...

I was only just thinking about you while I was making my coffee this morning. I think I must be on virtual baby watch or something. I can totally relate to pregnancy/baby brain... been there! Haha!

And a book giveaway! How fabulous, thank you!!

info@littlegothichorrors.com

Very best wishes for the arrival of your baby, Jessica! We'll miss you while you're gone, but enjoy your time with your family, and we'll see you when you get back!!

Jessica Penot said...

Thanks for the thoughts! I may have a couple posts left in me if the baby is late, but then I'll be off. I'm sending you your books. Watch for them.

Little Gothic Horrors said...

The books just arrived! Thank you, Jessica!! Happy dance!!!

wicKED said...

I wish you the best of luck with the new bundle of joy! Thanks for the free book offer!

ked_meade@hotmail.com

Jessica Penot said...

Thanks wicKED! I'll send you the books tonight!

Jeffery said...

I must admit I've been a tad addle brained mesself these last two weeks, ah life what bliss and challenge will you toss my way next!
Freebie horror ay! Such a generous err! "Spirit"..Hhehehehehe..Sounds good to me M'lady!
jefferyrawson@yahoo.com

Now stop yer fussin Woman! I've been telling you to put those gams up fer the last fortnight as well! Good luck and best wishes! May the Forks be with you!

Jessica Penot said...

I'll send the books your way and I will stop my fussin'. I have some books on my nook and I think I will put my gams up.

sister midnite said...

Best of luck with the baby, Jessica!

Book(s)? YAAY! :D
I'd be happy to get whichever you can send!

sis.midnite@gmail.com

Thanks, and take it easy!

Hannah Ruth said...

yay books! sirenical@gmail.com

I wish you all the best with the pending arrival of your bundle of joy!

Jessica Penot said...

Sister Midnight and Hannah... Your books will be on their way tonight. I hope you both like them!

Hannah Ruth said...

Thank you so much! They were in my inbox when I awoke this morning.
I cannot wait to dig in :-)

sister midnite said...

Thanks very much, Jessica!
I'm waiting for the end of work so I can go home & start reading! :)