http://littlegothichorrors.blogspot.com/. Here are the conditions of the awesome award I was presented.
iDig Your Blog Award Protocol:
1 ) Gratefully accept this award.
2 ) Link to the person you received it from.
3 ) Post 3 interesting facts about yourself.
4 ) Pass this award around to at least 5 blogs you dig.
5 ) Notify them.
I'm not too interesting lately, but here are some new interesting facts about myself and also some notifications:
1. I'm now nine months pregnant and will probably be taking a brief break from blogging for a week or two once I have my little bundle of joy.
2. I love to travel and am glad that blogging gives me another excuse to go to dark places and learn about their histories. My next blog post will be the end of my series about my trip to Haunted Mansfield and I'll be writing about the Ohio Reformatory.
3. I recently quit my job as a therapist on the psychiatric unit of a hospital. Although I will probably return to psychology, I'm enjoying staying home and working on my books right now. It is nice to be focused on one thing. It is nice to not have to get dressed up and professional every day. Nothing like a day of t-shirts and leggings.
Five Blogs I Dig that are awesome and deserve this award are:
1. Justine's Halloween http://justineshalloween.blogspot.com/
2. Something Wicked This Way Comes http://wickedwaysproductions.blogspot.com/
3. Scary True http://scarytruestory.blogspot.com/
4. Voodoo Ghoul http://voodoo-ghoul.blogspot.com/
5. Notes to a Ghost http://jefferyr.blogspot.com/
There are a lot more blogs I Dig and would add to this list, but I tried to include blogs I haven't given awards to before or are newer additions to my regular reading list. My regular favorite blogs like Haunt Jaunts, Above the Norm, The Heart Centered Psychic, Ghost Stories, Southern Spirit Guide, and Frog on a Pumpkin I've given awards to before and know how much I love their blogs, but these are some of my recent additions or blogs I've been reading for a while, but haven't included before. Thanks again to the fabulous Little Gothic Horrors!