Thursday, June 27, 2013
Spells to Drive Away Ghosts and Prevent Hauntings.
* Get Away Ghost Bistort Spell
1. Burn bistort, waft the fragrance through the home and reserve the ashes.
2. Pour boiling water over the powdered herb.
3. Sprinkle the bistort infusion throughout the home
4. Sprinkle the ashes over thresholds
5. Repeat regularly- at least once a week
* Mesopotamian Ghost Spell
1. Braid a strand of unbleached wool and a strand of red wool together. Use red wool that will not bleed into the other strand. The finished strand should be long enough to tie around your forehead.
2. Make seven knots in the braid, while focusing upon your desires.
3. Bind the braid around your forehead, while chanting an incantation like this:
"Until red turns white and white turns red,
that ghost that haunts me can't come back again."
4. Sleep in the braid overnight
5. Afterwards, carry it as a talisman, in a charm bag.
* Ghost and Poltergeist Protection Spell
1. Maintain fresh bay laurel branches and leaves within the home
2. Replace them as their green color fades
*Haunted House Prevention Spell
1. Sprinkle a strong infusion of bayberry inside and around the perimeter of a house to exorcise existing ghosts and repel new ones. For added power, asperge with a bay laurel branch.
* Rest in Peace Spell
1. Place a small doll in a tiny coffin.
2. Have a great send off for the doll.
3. Bury the coffin in a remote area or in a cemetery.